Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Staying Healthy During a busy racing schedule

I love this time of year. The days are long, the weather is finally warm, and there are tons of races to choose from. While it's a great time of year to get outside and participate in as much as possible, some caution is necessary. As a multisport athlete and coach, I see many people over due things. I stress proper physiological training with a balanced nutrition plan. This is a good time of year to have your blood work checked to make sure everything is in balance. I am a huge believer in working with professionals at every level. I continue to work with a coach myself and I have a professional nutritionist. A key supplement that I do incorporate into my daily routine this time of year is from Standard Process. It's called Vitanox. It has four main benefits that fit in really well with my needs: • provide strong antioxidant activity • support healthy circulation and vascular integrity • maintain healthy connective tissue • support and maintain cellular health Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment