Sunday, October 25, 2015

Optimizing my immune system heading into the winter months

I always struggle this time of year following my annual Ironman race (past 6yrs). I come home and try to relax from the stresses of my race and the training load into that event. This year I am trying to be very aggressive with my approach to keeping my immune system as strong as possible. My goal is to stay physically and mentally strong throughout the winter months. This year, I have worked with my nutritionist to build my list of the following supplements from Standard Process: Echinacea Premium: Enhance Immune System/Support a healthy immune response following stress, sudden changes in weather or temperature Astragalus Complex: enhance immune system function Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex: supports the body's natural defenses against emotional and environmental stressors Stay Healthy!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: servetheservantss

    ReplyDelete