Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dealing with the stress of heavy training loads

This time of year I always get reminded how demanding big training volumes can be on the body. Stress is stress and the challenge of trying to balance big training blocks while maintaining a healthy body/mind can be overwhelming. I have mentioned many times before that I have four keys to success: 1. Stay Healthy 2. Stay Consistent 3. Train Properly 4. Have fun I consider sleep to be the most important factor in maintaining optimal health. I get blood work done at least 2x a year and use other tests to see if I am in need of any supplement assistance to my daily diet. One supplement I use this time of year is Drenamin from Standard Process. This supplement addresses many of the key variables that I need: Drenamin supports adrenal function and helps maintain emotional balance. Promotes healthy adrenal gland function Encourages a healthy response to everyday environmental stresses and supports immune system function Maintains energy production Supports a balanced mood Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex C, Cataplex G, and Drenatrophin PMG Good source of antioxidant vitamin C*

No comments:

Post a Comment